R. R. Alden Oxford Ltd, 1 Centremead, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0ES
Founded in 1793 by Isaac Alden the Company in was based at Eastwyke farm in Oxford. Up until the 1970’s beef, lamb and pork were reared and slaughtered on the farm and transported to the Aldens shops in Oxford historic covered market.
During the 1980’s and 90’s the butchers shop in the Market were getting busier supplying local restaurants and colleges. With the introduction of new laws regarding the meat industry the Company’s only natural progression was to move location away from the City centre and build a purpose built production unit. The business moved location in 1999 which improved efficiency and service.
Phoenix Retail Services were therefore privileged when asked to help design and supply our equipment for the expansion of their production unit. With meticulous care and attention, we were able to work closely with Alden’s team to provide the high quality finishing and solutions as can be seen here in the pictures.
Please contact us for help with putting your next project together.